WLg-xROAD/N Ethernet to WiFi for automotive applications
WLg-xROAD-N Ethernet to WiFi network gateway
- 10/100 auto-sensing Ethernet port up to 108 Mpbs
- MIL-STD-810F shock and vibration proof enclosure
- WiFi Access Point and Point-Point modes
- TCP Client/Server, UDP & MODBUS TCP support
- 9-50 Vdc Wide range power supply
Designed for rugged environments such as trucks, buses, forklifts and other automotive environments the WLg-xROAD-N provides a means of connecting any Ethernet enabled device to a WiFi network. This makes it possible to communicate with the unit from any computer linked to the WiFi network.
With a MIL-STD-810F shock and vibration proof enclosure the unit can be directly mounted on the vehicle itself. Typical transmission ranges are 300m but much further can be achieved with a high gain antennas. The WLg-xROAD-N has a wide range 9-50Vdc supply making it suitable to power direct from the vehicle's supply.
Typical lead time: 1 Week
There are no currently no reviews for this product.