WLg-ABOARD/N Ethernet to WiFi for automotive, marine and railway applications
WLg-ABOARD/N Ethernet to WiFi network gateway
- 2 port auto-sensing 10/100 Base up to 108 Mpbs
- MIL-STD-810F shock and vibration proof enclosure
- WiFi Access Point, Repeater and Point-Point modes
- TCP Client/Server, UDP & MODBUS TCP support
- 9-75 Vdc Wide range power supply
- 2.4GHz and 5 GHz antennas
Designed for rugged environments such as trucks, boats, trains,buses, forklifts and other rugged environments the WLg-ABOARD/N provides a means of connecting any Ethernet enabled device to a WiFi network. This makes it possible to communicate with the unit from any computer linked to the WiFi network.
With a MIL-STD-810F shock and vibration proof enclosure the unit can be directly mounted on the vehicle itself. Typical transmission ranges are 300m but much further can be achieved with a high gain antennas. The WLg-ABOARD/N has a wide range 9-75Vdc supply making it suitable to power directly from ta wide range of supplies.
Typical lead time: 1-2 Weeks
There are no currently no reviews for this product.