4002ALM-6 Universal Trip Amplifier
4002ALM-6 Universal Input Trip Amplifier
- mA, Volts, Thermocouple & RTD inputs
- Configurable Trip Actions and Failsafe Modes
- Display of input,setpoints and configuration
- Features such as latching, delay on as standard
- Isolated Transmitter supply and retransmitted output
The 4002ALM-6 has been designed to perform virtually any Trip Amplifier function 'out of the box'.
With input types including mA, volts, thermocouples and RTD's and others and a re-transmitted 4-20mA or voltage output as standard, the 4002ALM-6 has every feature required built-in as standard.
Functions such as latching, delay on, delay off and power on delays can all be called up from the built-in menus, no PC software or programming is required.
The power supply can be anything from 16 to 30Vdc.
Typical lead time: In Stock
There are no currently no reviews for this product.